The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Monday, August 4, 2008

Business Meeting

So I figured I should get on the ball. I've been toying with the idea of starting to sell some stuff that I like to make- mainly burp cloths and "hooter hiders." What is a hooter hider, for those of you that don't know and might ask? You can check them out here, but pretty much it's a cover that moms use while nursing if they don't want the people around them to feel like they're at the local Hooters. Pretty clever, actually.

I've decided that I need something to do during the nights when Kent is on-call. I love to sew (yes, I know, it sounds totally cheesy and homemakey, and I cringe saying it, or typing it in this case), but there are only so many hand-made items that my house can hold, and, truth be told, I really don't like doing quilts all that much. But I love doing baby stuff because you can find the CUTEST fabrics. So I've decided on "hooter hiders" and burp cloths. However, I'm pretty sure I can't call them hooter hiders (the whole trademarked name and legal stuff and all), so I need a new but clever one. My mother-in-law thought of most of them (even, my personal favorite, "melon mu mu" but that might offend some softer people), so I thought I'd ask everyone else. What name do you think I should go with? Take the poll at the right (yes, another poll), and if you have any other suggestions, leave them in a comment!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

We can't vote twice, but Josh votes for 'titty tent'.