The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Thursday, November 6, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other

It was love at first sight... okay, maybe at second sight after we had looked at all the other couches first. But it was second sight at least. We found our sectional at Costco Home which, by the way, is totally awesome. It's a Costco specifically for furniture. There are only two in the country- Kirkland, WA and Tempe, AZ. Anyway, we ordered it, and we got it around the end of June or beginning of July- something like that.

So why am I making a post about our awesome sectional that we got delivered 4 months ago? Take a look:

See anything suspicious? If not, look again.

Kent was vacuuming the other night and that's when I saw it- the sections to our sectional are not the same! One has those big brads all along the bottom and the other doesn't. We usually have a big ottoman in front of it, so I guess that's why I never noticed. I called Costco today and asked them what could be done. So Costco is going to call the furniture company that we ordered it from and try to get us a replacement.

I love Costco.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

So which one is right?

Stephanie Saunders said...

The one that has the brads is right. The lady actually called back and said that I'll be getting a call from the furniture company to schedule a delivery for a new one. Woohoo!

Stephanie Saunders said...

The one that has the brads is right. The lady actually called back and said that I'll be getting a call from the furniture company to schedule a delivery for a new one. Woohoo!

kathryn said...

Maybe you're not as anal as you thought!!

Linda said...

I'm with Kathryn, I can't believe that you just noticed it. That means that there is hope for you yet.