- Yesterday, while walking around with a plastic pole in his mouth, he tripped and scraped the roof of his mouth. Yes, he drew quite a bit of blood.
- Not five minutes after the previous incident, he slammed his hand in the dryer. At least he didn't draw blood.
- While playing in the pantry, he dropped a can of sliced pineapple on his bare toes.
- According to Taylor (I was trying to vacuum my stairs and wasn't witness to the casualty), Erik "fell down on his belly and mouth" resulting in Erik biting a hole straight through his bottom lip. This one drew even more blood.
- At least this one was on Kent's watch. Erik tried to pet our neighbor's dog, but the dog ran away. So Erik face-planted on the pavement.
Here he is after the latest mishap.
Some of you might wonder what's going on at our house that is resulting in such gore. This, my friends, is it:I'm pretty sure this is what he was doing before he bit the hole in his lip (at least I was actually doing housework as opposed to watching the latest episode of "What Not To Wear.").
And yes, about 1 minute after taking this picture, he fell face-first off the cooler again. But at least he caught himself with his forehead and not his mouth.