The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tahoe For Now

So the boys and I went to Lake Tahoe with Kent's family... about a month ago. I've been lazy, I'll admit it. And I didn't even get that many pics, considering that I emptied my memory card for the trip- and then left it in the computer. We had a great time lounging by the pool and on the beach and all three of us are about 5 shades darker. Many thanks to Kent's parents for the trip! And to Nicole for flying out here to make the approximately 17-hour drive with us. She made the drive MUCH more enjoyable and bearable.

Here's Taylor getting ready to jump into the pool. The minute he had that life vest on he was fearless. He was doing front- and back-flips in the pool whenever we we were there.


Erik wouldn't get in the little kiddie pool until the last day, so most of the time he climbed all over the chairs while Taylor swam. Here he is, just checking things out.
Here's Taylor on a hike with his cousins, Derek and David.

That's all for now. I'll do more catch-up later. Don't want to overwhelm anyone (including myself).

1 comment:

Carlie said...

Stephanie...it's too early to call, but I miss you!!! I'm going to try and call before my kids get home from school so it's not to early for you. I hope you're doing well...I seriously miss you girl.