The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Past Due Notice

Alas, I am still pregnant. I was going to be induced today, but not only did we change our minds, my doctor let me know that a lot of women had went into labor last night, so they might not have been able to squeeze me in anyway.


So this is the baby's first past due notice:

Dear Tenent,

This is just a reminder from your landlord that you are overdue. Please be aware that there will be a $30 per day fine for each day you are past due, beginning today. Management is aware that you will have no monetary funds upon arrival. Taking this into consideration, we have agreed to accept an easy and painless delivery as payment. We are in the process of approving hugs and kisses as well, and we will keep you informed of the status. Poopy diapers and spit-up, however, will not be acceptable forms of payment. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please keep in mind that you have until November 10th to arrive. If you have not arrived and your account is not paid in full by the 10th, we will be forced to evict you. This is your first and final notice.

Sincerely,
Management
(Mom and Dad)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You're hilarious. That's very clever.

gilchrist said...

So funny. I think I'll be laughing about that for a while.

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

You crack me up! I'm so excited for you guys!!! We love having two boys and our baby girl. I can't wait to see pictures of her and find out her name!! What always amazes me about labor is how you could be feeling fine one moment and then the next moment start the process. I still remember calling you when I thought I was starting to have contractions with Luke. It really is such an exciting time!
Good luck my friend!

Ohh, and I love your pumpkin patch pictures- so adorable!

Kimberly said...

Aw man, I've been telling everybody all day that you were having a baby today. Whoops!

Rosalyn Francis said...

Sooo cute and clever! I hope she has at least an ounce or your wit... can't wait to meet her and hear all about her exciting life in the years to come! =)

Amanda said...

Still?! Come on little Saunders girl! Steph, just have Kent break your water. I'm sure he can bring something sterile home from the hospital. Just kidding, I'm actually glad you didn't get induced yet. Brad is doing OB right now and he just keep talking about all the women who end up having to get a c-section because they weren't ready. She'll come, and when she does I want to see pictures of her as soon as you can walk!