The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Monday, March 29, 2010

Peacock

That's what my mom called Melanie. You see, she had this crown of long hair that stuck straight up, kinda like a peacock's feathers. It was really cute. Until it started getting too long and all her other hair fell out. Then it looked kinda silly.
So I had to give Melanie her first buzz.
Before:

And here she is after. All of her girly jammies were dirty, and so the only ones she had clean were some green ones that were Taylor's and Erik's that I use solely for emergencies since they don't scream "girl". There was no way on earth I was going to post a picture of her in which she could be taken for a boy. Especially since she looks so much like Erik did when he was a baby.

Hence the bow.

3 comments:

Jennifer@Pieces of Me said...

So adorable! Cherish these months they grow sooo fast!

Jennifer@Pieces of Me said...

No, you dont know me, I dont know you. Just stumbled on your blog a while back.
Was your blog intended for family only? I can always unfollow.

Millers! said...

Melanie is gorgeous in any color.. I LOVE her cheeks.. still!