The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tahoe and Cali

Kent's family went to Tahoe again in July (yes, that was two months ago. That's how far behind I am...). And I got a whopping 4 pictures.

Here we are at the beach! Sweet little girl.

The boys LOVED the beach.
This is the first pair of sunglasses Erik was given. And what does he do with 'em? Puts them on the top of his head instead of over his eyes. Sunglasses are an accessory for me. And I practically die when I don't know where they are.


This is back at my in-laws' home in Clovis. While we were there Erik insisted on wearing that life jacket all day. He didn't want to take it off. Maybe he thought someone was planning on throwing him in a pool when he least expected it.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

When Jonah gets his hands on a pair of glasses, he puts them on his ears and then slides the frames down to his chin. I thought it was really weird until I realized that's what I do sometimes when I'm on the computer. Oh, the things we're doing to them without even knowing it.

Erik is so tough. Sitting on the couch with his life jacket and that little cut he looks so big.

Millers! said...

that is so cute, he sees mom wearing her sunglasses on her head all the time, I love the squinty eyed pic of him, adorablE!