The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Did I mention...

...that Taylor turned 5 on August 22nd? Well, he did.And he loves himself some good ol' lemon-jello cake. Just like his daddy.And what little boy doesn't absolutely love Legos? Star Wars Legos, for that matter.He was looking pretty sad riding his old bike with his legs going 100 miles an hour since it was so small. It was about time he got a new one. Good thing his birthday came.
It was weird when he started kindergarten. Like life was going to be totally different since he'd be gone for almost 4 hours every day Monday through Friday. It just seemed more official than pre-school. I wasn't one of those moms that left the first day of school on the edge of hysteria because their "baby is all grown up." In fact, I'm pretty sure that he was gone about 5 seconds before I started thinking of all the things I could do with only 2 kids in tow. But it's still just different. And there are even days when I actually miss him being home...

2 comments:

Quintin said...

Your kid is 5. You are old.

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

Way to catch up on the blogging! Better late then never--I am WAY behind. After boards maybe I'll catch up! Can't believe Taylor's 5. Whoah. Hope this year is going well for you guys so far, especially now that Kent's chief stint is done... Hope the weather there stays decent so Taylor can enjoy his new bike for a bit longer! Miss seeing you guys!