The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Four Months Later and Finally a Post!

While we were in the apartment it was kind of hard to blog. Granted, I was just being lazy part of the time, but the kids would inevitably get into something they shouldn't or break something else while I was otherwise occupied. Not to mention the fact that I had morning sickness a good chunk of the time that we were there.

So this post is 4 months late since it's from Taylor's birthday. I can't believe I have a 6-year-old! It makes me feel so old. He really is a great kid. He does really well in school and the boy loves to learn. He will spend hours reading and trying to memorize different things, like countries, capitals, or the presidents, and he has quite a good memory. I love this boy!


He had wanted a fish for a while. Good thing, because that's about the only pet I'm willing to do right now. We got him the aquarium stuff and he had to save up for the fish. The first fish he bought were some school fish that apparently needed more maintenance than we could give them. Not surprisingly they died. He was so upset since he had saved up all his money, so we bought him a beta fish. It's still alive so I'm pretty sure it will live forever since we almost forget to move it to the new house with us...


And here's a picture of Melanie since she's just so darn cute. Taylor wouldn't wear the birthday hat that he got from his teacher, but Melanie loved it.


1 comment:

Jess, Andrew and Family said...

You are expecting????! Congratulations!!! I want to know the details!