The Quote-

"Parenthood is why some animals eat their young"



-by Someone Really Smart

Monday, January 12, 2009

Clarification

TWO THINGS:
1.: Although it looks like Erik can walk in the last picture I posted, he actually can't. He can stand up by himself indefinitely and has great balance, but he just won't take that first step. It's just a matter of time before he starts walking. He has a walker that he pushes all over the house. I'll have to post of video of that sometime.



2.: While I was listening to that paranormal talk radio show I was considering who I might believe if they told me some outlandish story about a U.F.O. or alien sighting. I told Kent that there was a whopping two, maybe three, people who I would believe if they claimed they had a sighting: my best friend, Kim, and my father-in-law, Steve. The third maybe, you ask? That would have to be my mother-in-law, Linda... until she posted her comment. I guess the list is back to a solid two. Sorry, Linda :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

So you would believe Steve but not me? Thanks! Just ask Kelli about it, I have witness.

Kimberly said...

I guess now isn't a good time to tell you I have been receiving communications from another race? One of the benign ones, of course. Oh wait, those don't exist?